TradeMalta is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its website visitors and this policy sets out how your personal information is treated.
Collection of Information
TradeMalta may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
· information about your visits to and use of this website;
· information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
TradeMalta may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. TradeMalta may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
Thus, TradeMalta may send a cookie which may be stored on your browser on your computer’s hard drive. This information is obtained from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. This information may also be used to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector). This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Use of personal data
· improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
· send information (other than marketing communications) to you, which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
· send you marketing communications relating to our business (or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties) which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology; you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by Emailing us at a later stage;
· provide other companies with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user. We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
· to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
· in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
International data transfers
Security of personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies (or content) of third party websites.
If necessary, you can contact us by email here.