If your international business has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, you might qualify for financial assistance from TradeMalta’s Export Response Scheme.
The scheme will help beneficiaries:
• Invest in digital marketing channels to promote their products and services internationally;
• Train staff in digital marketing tools through eLearning courses; and
• Recover funds lost in eligible expenses related to trade exhibitions cancelled due to the pandemic.
The scheme can finance up to:
1. 50% of eligible digital marketing expenses;
2. 50% of eligible digital marketing training costs;
3. 80% of unrecoverable funds lost due to event cancellation.
TradeMalta may also consider the participation of beneficiaries to on-line trade fairs.
Applications for support measures 1 and 2 require the submission of an International Marketing Plan.
The guidelines and application forms for these incentives can be found at the bottom of this page.
For more information about the scheme send an email to email@example.com
Download the guidelines for the Export Response Scheme
Applications for the Export Response Scheme are now open