Training Workshop – Achieving Success at Trade Exhibitions
Event type: Workshop
Date: Wednesday 14 June, 2017 | Duration: 8 hours | Venue: Malta Enterprise
TradeMalta supports the internationalisation of Malta-based companies through several initiatives, including providing support to exhibit at international trade fairs.
This assistance reflects the fact that, despite the growing importance of the internet, trade fair participation is still considered as one of the most effective ways of generating business leads and meeting new clients for most organisations, irrespective if they are new or experienced exporters.
This one-day training workshop will be led by Hans-Jorg Klecha a results-oriented MICE industry professional with over 25 years’ experience in the industry and extensive background in international business.
If your company is a regular exhibitor or is planning to exhibit at international trade fair in the near future, you will definitely find this training useful for your organisation.
Emphasizing the unique strengths of trade fairs, the training session wil teach a select group of delegates the basics of attending. More specifically the points addressed will include:
• Core features of international tradeshows
• Objectives and targets of a participation
• Market research and selecting the suitable tradeshow
• Budgeting and calculating the costs of participating
• The booth: Layout, structure, types
• Organisation and rules
• Visitors to the booth: Objectives and requirements
• Challenges facing the booth’s staff
• Code of conduct, etiquette and mutual responsibility
• Interviewing visitors properly and wrapping up
• Possible difficult situations
• Follow-up and appraisal of the results
An extensive knowledge of these core topics will enable participants to utilize tradeshows more successfully in their future marketing efforts. This can result in more customers, increased sales, higher motivation and stronger growth.
This event is supported by HSBC
Individual Participants – Euro 175 + VAT, per participant
Additional Participants – Euro 125 + VAT, per participant