The European Commission is supporting Europe’s 21 million small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with its automated translation service, called eTranslation.
SMEs can now use eTranslation for highly accurate machine translations of plain text or documents between any official EU language, as well as Icelandic, Norwegian, Russian, Chinese, Turkish, Japanese and even more to come.
You can even choose the domain of the source text, such as health or justice taking into account the language specificities of your sector. eTranslation translates the text of any file with no alterations to images or formatting, and you can delete all translated data from the system after downloading to guarantee confidentiality.
What are the benefits of eTranslation?
- highly accurate machine translation of snippets and whole documents
- supports 31 languages with more to come
- offers different domains to best adapt the translation to your text
- keeps the formatting of your documents
- guarantees confidentiality as no data is kept
- available to SMEs and public administration all over the EU
- free of charge, easy to use and secure
Most importantly, eTranslation is free of charge, easy to use and secure.
Sign up for eTranslation here: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/etranslation/public/welcome.html