TradeMalta is here to support exporting companies deal with the impact of Covid-19
In line with the recommendations of the local health authorities to contain the spread of Covid-19, we are currently working remotely. During this time, TradeMalta will keep offering its support and providing our services where possible. We will be monitoring the developments relating to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and continuously updating you with the latest information and advice.
In the meantime, please visit www.trademalta.org to keep up to date with any changes over the coming days. You can follow the News page for the latest updates and information. A COVID-19 resource library can be found further down on this page or on the News page.
For information on the economic support measures currently being implemented by Malta Enterprise, please visit the Malta Enterprise COVID-19 page. For any enquiries regarding the financial aid package, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information or for any other queries related to export and internationalisation, you may send an email to email@example.com.
Click here for a list of Helplines and useful contacts
- For information on the Coronavirus and related advice by the Ministry of Health click https://deputyprimeminister.gov.mt/en/health-promotion/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx
- Official Malta COVID-19 page: https://covid19malta.info/
- For a worldwide situation update on Coronavirus visit the website of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- European Commission – Coordinated economic response to the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Follow on latest updates by the World Health Organisation https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Travel advice https://deputyprimeminister.gov.mt/en/health-promotion/Documents/Novelcoronavirus20/Travel%20advice%201103.pdf
- Travel ban order https://deputyprimeminister.gov.mt/en/health-promotion/Documents/LN42%20of%202020_Travel%20Ban%20Order.pdf
- Guidance on quarantine: https://deputyprimeminister.gov.mt/en/health-promotion/Documents/LN42%20of%202020_Travel%20Ban%20Order.pdf
- Ministry for Foreign and European Affairs
- Latest flight information: AirMalta
- Malta Enterprise
- Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise and Industry
- Central Bank of Malta
- Malta Stock Exchange
- Enterprise Europe Network
- Identity Malta (Expatriates Unit & Central Visa Unit)