This statement applies to the official website of TradeMalta Ltd. at www.trademalta.org and was last updated on 18/11/2020.
TradeMalta is committed to making its online services accessible to all. We have a national and global user base and are dedicated to continuously improving accessibility of our services with a focus on the anti-discrimination requirements of the Equal Opportunities Act (Persons with Disability) of 2000 (EOA).
The TradeMalta website is designed to work with:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Firefox Version 80 or later
- Chrome Version 82 or later
TradeMalta aims to adhere to accessibility standard EN310549 and WCAG2.0 guidelines. Our online resources and products are evaluated both manually and programmatically for conformance to WCAG 2.0 Level AA guidelines.
Accessibility of the Trademalta website relies on HTML technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer. This technology is relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The Trademalta website implements the following accessibility features:
- Maintain a consistent HTML Heading hierarchy and information layout across different web pages.
- Add image title, alt tag and caption wherever this information is relevant and useful.
- Implement all external links so that they open into new browser tabs.
- Implement captioning in as much multimedia content as possible.
Limitations and alternatives
The following limitations are observed at present:
- Some media elements that are missing alt tags. However, this is restricted to media elements that are less relevant
- There may be some forms that have more than one label associated
- There are some banner images that contain text with inadequate contrast
TradeMalta has implemented a continuous improvement programme to rectify the above however despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Trademalta website, there may be some limitations which may have gone unnoticed or are planned to be made accessible soon. Please contact us if you observe any such issue in our website.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on:
- Phone: +356 22472400
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: The Clock Tower, Level 1, Tigné Point, Sliema, TP01, Malta
We aim to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by Mr Anton Buttiieg, CEO of TradeMalta Ltd.
The Malta Communications Authority (MCA) is the entity responsible for implementing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2016 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies. In case your ICT accessibility related query is not addressed within the time frames established within the ARR or you wish to lodge a formal complaint, you can do so by contacting the MCA on 21336840 or by filling the online complaint form at https://mca.org.mt/consumer/forms/complaints.